Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Field on hold Thurs/Fri - reopening Saturday 1st Sept

Conditions are so warm at present (got a sunburn in the hanmer village today) that we are closing the field until this Saturday 1st Sept - to conserve the snow that we have left for the weekend. Apologies if you were planning on coming up Thurs/Fri - but just delay the trip until the weekend - see ya then.